Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Pill USB flash drive

Are you remember a famous question of Neo from movie Matrix? Since then all people is divided to two groups: those, which choose red pill and those, which choose blue pill. To UK designers red pill match more and are released USB drive in shape as red pill. Despite, the USB pill is red to half only, she have name Memory Pill USB stick, storage of 2GB and can save all your world (music, photos, video's and etc.). A  ring on the cap will help to use a Pill USB drive as key chain.

Memory Pill USB drive

A price £10.95

2 comments:

Naomi Harm said...

Can you assist me with with sharing the online vendor location of the gold fish USB flash drive from your earlier post in Nov. 2008? I would like to purchase these USB drives for my teachers I work with. Much appreciated!

http://diskonkey.blogspot.com/2008/11/gold-fish-usb-flash-drive-gift-to.html

Naomi Harm
innovativeeducator@gmail.com
Twitter: nharm

12 hour pills said...

I just wanted to let you know that I linked to this post in my blog. Not that I really have any followers, or anyone actually reading my stuff, but...yeah. I thought you should know.

:D I love this blog.